January 15, 2017
Post #4371 – 20170115
Hi. My name is Jacoby Holleman. I am doing a project in school on The Big Orange Splot for my STEAM project. I have a few questions for you, if you are able to answer.
1. How did you come up with the idea for the book (Orange splot)?
2. How did you learn to draw?
3. How did you get started with writing?
4. What is your favorite book that you wrote?
Thank you for the good book. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.
1. I was temporarily living in a boring housing development. I looked out the window, and I thought """"What if something happened to make this view more interesting?""""
2. I took a pencil in my hand and made a scribble. With practice, the scribbles got better.
3. Pretty much the same way as I learned to draw. Same pencil, actually. I made a sort of A then a sort of B, after a while the letters started to look like letters. Later I got so I could write words. The rest is history.
4. The one I am planning to write will be a good one....finally!